Grandmother Power: A Global Phenomenon
256 pages, 225 color photographs
$49.95 US, $55 Canada.
Grandmother Power: A Global Phenomenon will surprise and inspire you—and it makes a great gift!
One hundred percent of the author’s royalties from Grandmother Power: A Global Phenomenon go to the Stephen Lewis Foundation’s Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign , which supports grandmothers in African countries who are caring for children orphaned by AIDS.
You can buy Grandmother Power in hardcover, or as an eBook for iPad, Nook, or Kindle
Fire, at the booksellers listed below, plus many others.
The Force is With You
Buy the Grand Mother Power TShirt.
Black with red and yellow
Available at cost, $14.50 plus shipping.
Email your size (S, M, L, XL)
and shipping address to
TSHIRTS SOLD OUT
US - Independent Book Stores
- Barbara’s Bookstore Chicago, IL
- Bloomsbury Books, Ashland, OR
- Book Passage Corte Madera/San Francisco, Ca
- Book Soup, Sunset Strip, Los Angeles, CA
- Book Stall, Winnetka, IL
- Copperfield’s Books, Sonoma County, CA
- Diesel Book Store Brentwood, Ca
- Elliott Bay Book Company, Seattle, WA
- Kepler’s Menlo Park, Ca
- King’s English Bookshop, Salt Lake City, UT
- Magers and Quinn, Minneapolis, MN
- McNally Jackson New York, NY
- Pt. Reyes Book Store, Pt Reyes, CA
- Powell's Bookstore Portland, Or
- Skylight Books, Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA
- Tattered Cover Bookstore , Denver, CO
- Valley Bookstore, Jackson, WY
- Vroman's Bookstore, Pasadena, CA
US - Online
US - Chain Bookstores
Canada-Independent Book Stores
Canada - Online
Turnaround Publisher Services, UK